Fivetran Named One of the “Best Places to Work in Colorado”
We’re delighted to announce that leading tech recruiting and media company Built In has recognized Fivetran as one of the 50 best places to work in Colorado. Built In selects companies based on their benefits packages and employee-submitted compensation data, and Fivetran excelled in both categories. In its Fivetran profile, Built In cited 42 individual benefits and positive company attributes, including:
- Health insurance with vision and dental benefits + pet and life insurance
- Generous parental and family medical leave + flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation policy + paid holidays and sick days
- Job training & conferences, including cross-functional training
- Dedicated diversity and inclusion staff with a D&I manager
- Community involvement program, including paid volunteer time
At Fivetran, we take great pride in our workplace culture, so we’ll observe (somewhat immodestly!) that this honor comes on the heels of our recognition as a top global employer by Great Place to Work, a leading authority on workplace culture. It’s also consistent with our five-star Glassdoor rating at all locations.
Please visit our culture page to learn more about our core values and programs like Fivetran Women, or read a recent blog outlining the concrete steps we’re taking to ensure that Fivetran cultivates and maintains a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you’re interested in working at Fivetran, please let us know — we’re growing! We have openings across most teams and regions, and we’d love to hear from you.