Log to Azure Log Analyticslink
Azure Log Analytics provides monitoring and diagnostic solution.
Using Fivetran's Azure Log Analytics Log service, you can connect and stream Fivetran log events to Log Analytics. You can manage the life cycle of the log events using Log Analytics's configuration. You can also search and filter the logs, and setup monitoring or alerting mechanisms based on log events.
How to view logslink
You can view the logs in Log Analytics.
To use filtering options in Log Analytics:
- Select the workspace you provided in Fivetran's setup form.
- The logs can be located under
Logs > Custom Logs.
- To see the logs for a specific connector, filter using an appropriate pattern. Log names have following naming pattern:
- To see the logs for the Dashboard activities, select
- To see basic SQL transformation logs, select
- To see dbt transformation logs, select
Note: All the non alphabetic characters in
GROUP_NAME will be replaced by
_ in log names as Azure Log Analytics does not support them.
Please make sure you have Azure account with a Log Analytics workspace.
Please follow the instructions provided in Setup guide.