Consumer Dropbox Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Dropbox to Fivetran.
To connect Dropbox to Fivetran, you need:
- A Dropbox account containing files with supported file types and encodings
- The ability to grant Fivetran permission to read from this account
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the Consumer Dropbox connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the Folder URL path from your Dropbox account. Make sure your URL looks similar to the one illustrated below and doesn't have any extra characters after the folder name. The URL specifies the folder path in your Dropbox account in which you'd like Fivetran to look for files. We examine any files under the specified folder, except the nested subfolders, for files we can sync.
- Click Authorize. You will be redirected to your Dropbox account to authorize Fivetran's access.
- Log in to your Dropbox account.
- Click Authorize Connection to authorize Fivetran's read access to your files. Once you have finished, you will be redirected back to Fivetran.
Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Dropbox account.