Airtable Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Airtable to Fivetran.
To connect Airtable to Fivetran, you need an Airtable account.
Get API Key
Go to your Airtable Account page.
Under API, click Generate API key.
Click on the hidden API key to reveal it.
Make a note of your API key. You will need it to fill in your Fivetran Airtable setup form.
Get Base ID
Go to the Airtable API page.
Select the base that contains the table you want to sync.
Find the Base ID in the introduction.
Make a note of your Base ID. You will need it to fill in your Fivetran Airtable setup form.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the Airtable connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your chosen destination schema name and table name.
- Enter the Base ID you found in Airtable.
- Enter the API key you found in Airtable.
- Enter your table name as it appears in Airtable.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Airtable account.