SAP ERP S/4 Setup Guide
To configure your SAP permissions and get the information to set up your SAP ERP S/4 connector, follow these instructions:
Create a User in SAP
- Log in to SAP HANA Studio as Administrator User.
- Select System -> Security -> Users on left side of the panel.
- Right-click on Users and choose New User.
- Select Password as the Authentication mechanism by selecting the checkbox.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Choose No for Force password change on next logon.
- De-select Disable ODBC/JDBC access.
- Click on Deploy in top right corner.
- You have now created a user. Next, we need to assign read-only access to this user.
- Click on + in Granted Roles tab option.
- Select ABAP_READ and click OK.
- Click on Deploy in the top right corner to assign a role to the user.
- Now user has all required permission but we still need to Reset password so again enter new password for newly created user and choose No for Force password change on next logon: and click on Deploy on top right corner.