Yahoo Gemini Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Yahoo Gemini to Fivetran.
To connect Yahoo Gemini to Fivetran, you need an active Yahoo Gemini account with permissions to access data from accounts you'd like to sync.
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran Dashboard, click on + Connector.
- Select the Yahoo Gemini connector to launch the setup form.
- In the setup form, enter your desired destination schema name.
- Click Authorize.
- Once successfully authorized, choose the sync mode. If you choose Sync Selective Accounts, select the accounts you'd like to sync.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Yahoo Gemini data.