Facebook Ads Insights Setup Guide
Follow our setup guide to connect Facebook Ads Insights to Fivetran.
To connect Facebook Ads Insights to Fivetran, you need:
- An active Facebook account with permissions to access data from accounts you'd like to sync
- To decide which breakdowns and fields you'd like to sync
- In the top right corner of your Fivetran dashboard, click + Connector.
- Select the Facebook Ad Insights connector to launch the setup form.
- Enter your chosen destination schema name.
- Enter your chosen destination table name.
- Click Authorize.
- Authorize Facebook to log in through OAuth.
- Choose your Sync Mode: Sync All Accounts or Sync Specific Accounts.
- If you choose Sync Specific Accounts, select the accounts you'd like to sync.
- Choose the Configuration Type: Pre-built Report or Custom Report.
- If you choose Pre-built Report, select the report you want to sync.
- If you choose Custom Report, select the breakdowns, action breakdowns, and fields that you want to sync. Then choose the aggregation: Day, Week, or Month.
- (Optional) Set the Show Adavnced Options toggle to ON to select the click and view attribution windows.
- Select how many months of reporting data you'd like to include in your initial sync.
- Click Save & Test. Fivetran will take it from here and sync your data from your Facebook Ad Insights account.
We support standard reports in the Facebook dashboard reports section.